Is it time to Rethink, Reboot, and Rebrand your brand?
Each year, many brand owners closes their doors for many reasons. Many time they fail because they failed to plan or they found themselves in a situation that they can’t seem to get away from. Most of the times, It’s so simple to get away from those problem.
- Do I feel as if my brand is as successful as the last brand audit?
- Am i more productive than the last brand evaluation?
- Am I making more money while doing less work than the last brand evaluation? If not, what can be done to catch me up to my ideal spot in business?
These questions are just a few of many that I ask myself to get a mental recap on how my brand is performing. Brand evaluations are simple for me because as a brand consultant, I know certain things to look for in my brand, I know how to find blindspots in certain situations, and most importantly, I know how to market a brand!
To an average business owner, brand evaluations are foreign languages. Many business owners rarely see errors in their brand, or they rarely see the negative trends that their brand possess. While some brand owners try to audit themselves, it really doesn’t help if you can’t get an outside perception of your brand from their idea consumer viewpoint.
If you’re not sure if you need a brand evaluation, Ask yourself these questions:
- Is your brand financially stable?
- Can you accurately project your next 2 or 3 months income?
- Are majority of your sale leads coming through successful?
- Can you gain new clients/consumer without selling yourself short ?
- Are you learning how to maintain momentum when your brand is going through downtime?
- Do you have a brand plan?
- Does your vision align with the mission statement?
If you answered “NO” to majority of these questions, then we need to have a talk! Depending on how many “No” answers you had, you may be in dire need of a brand evaluation from a brand consultant.